Give Your Heater The Gift Of a Tune-Up
This is a season of gift-giving. We know that the idea of giving gifts to your home may seem strange but, really, when you help your heater, you are essentially helping yourself.
Scheduling heating maintenance in Powell, OH is one of the best gifts you can give it–and it is a gift that gives back great comfort to you, too! This service, when done yearly, can help to improve the function and efficiency of your heating system. If you haven’t booked a tune-up for your system yet this year, we’d suggest getting your appointment on the books before the new year arrives.
5 Reasons to “Gift” Your Heater a Tune-Up
Not sure that maintenance is the best gift to give your heater? We think it is! Here are 5 reasons why:
- It keeps up its efficiency:When you schedule maintenance for your heater each year it can help it maintain a far better energy efficiency than it would otherwise. Regular yearly tune-ups can help your system keep up to 95% of its original efficiency over the course of its lifespan. This is great news–especially for your energy bills.
- It helps keep it effective: Want to ensure that your heater will be able to perform at its best? Maintenance can help! By addressing a variety of small issues that may have developed, maintenance can remove the potential stumbling blocks that would hinder the heating process.
- It helps keep it safe: Your heater is already made to function safely. However, maintenance will ensure that it continues to function safely for a good long while. By reducing the impact of wear and tear over the year, annual tune-ups can prevent potentially hazardous repairs from developing.
- It reduces repair needs: Speaking of repairs, it may be good to learn that this yearly tune-up can prevent repair needs from developing. In fact, it prevents up to 85% of repair needs over the course of the system’s lifespan. That ends up becoming a lot of extra cash saved.
- It extends the system’s lifespan: Last but certainly not least, yearly maintenance can help you get the maximum number of years out of your heating system. This can mean the difference between needing to replace your system after 10 years versus 15 years.
You Can Gift Yourself a Maintenance Plan, Too
Want to snag a little something extra for yourself when you book your maintenance appointment? Don’t worry we’ve got just the thing. Signing up for a maintenance plan with Paramount Heating & Air will save you more time and money in the long run. Our maintenance plans include all of the benefits of our maintenance services for your HVAC system plus…
- Online Scheduling–You Pick the Date and Time That Works for You!
- 20% Discount on Repairs, Parts, and Labor
- $500 Toward Complete System(s) Replacement
- No Diagnostic Fees
- 1-Year Labor Guarantee on Parts and Labor
Ready to get a gift that keeps on giving? Schedule maintenance today with the service guys in the purpose trucks.
Contact Paramount Heating & Air to book your appointment or sign up for a maintenance plan.