We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who like to help people and can sell service. The essential functions of the Lead HVAC Service Technician are to provide general HVAC installation, repair and services.
This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options.
Ranges $72,000 – $127,000 annually. Paid per hour, plus overtime, plus commission & spiffs. The majority of our HVAC technicians make over $100,000 annually.
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must meet or exceed shop minimums
- Must have EPA Universal Certification
- Must know local HVAC codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner on each job.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Must be able to draw simple diagrams and be able to read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Typical work week is eight to ten hour workdays five days per week with regular weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors and staff personnel as needed
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Company Vehicle that you take home
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Overtime Available
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.