We are looking for highly technical, professional Lead Installers to provides outstanding service and exceed every customer’s expectations by performing the highest quality of HVAC installations on every job. The essential functions of the Lead Install Technician are to serve the customers of the company by installing heating and air conditioning systems with an emphasis on quality installations, performed efficiently and following all applicable local and national codes. Every Lead Installer must maintain a reputation for quality installations, as well as keeping the customer informed of what is being done as well as when and how it will be done. They will be responsible for the delivery and removal of all equipment needed to complete installation work.
- Must be dependable and honest, as fiduciary responsibility for customer payments is required.
- Experience with installation of HVAC equipment.
- Must be reliable and customer oriented.
- Requires some physical labor on a daily basis in various weather conditions.
- Must complete all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must work with and train any installation helpers which may be assigned to work with you.
- Maintain the equipment and inventory in your truck for maximum efficiency.
- Must be able to interact with customers and co-workers on a professional level.
- Must be able to track and keep manager informed of a client’s changing needs and requests.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or driving company vehicles.
Range from $60,000 to $95,000 based upon experience. Overtime available as well.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Overtime Available
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.