We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential air duct cleaning technicians who like to help people and can sell service. The essential functions of the Air Duct Cleaning Technician are to perform residential air duct cleaning. The primary duties of the position directly relate to the management of the air duct cleaning job after the sale has been made and performing duct inspections prior to and after the cleaning. The Air Duct Cleaning Technician applies the proper knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to all activities in order to meet or exceed client needs and expectations. As customer interaction is a daily part of the job, a professional manner is expected.
- Must be able to up-sell various products and services.
- Must be dependable and honest, as fiduciary responsibility for customer payments is required.
- Experience with air ducts and/or HVAC a plus, but not a requirement.
- Applicants must be reliable and customer oriented.
- Requires some physical labor on a daily basis in various weather conditions.
- General field service experience.
- Must be able to interact with customers and co-workers on a professional level.
- Must be able to track and keep manager informed of a client’s changing needs and requests.
- Ability to work independently.
Starting at $15 per hour + overtime & spiffs.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Overtime Available
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.