We are looking for highly technical, professional Assistant Installers to provides outstanding service and exceed every customer’s expectations by performing the highest quality of HVAC installations on every job. The essential functions of the Assistant Install Technician are to serve the customers of the company by installing heating and air conditioning systems with an emphasis on quality installations, performed efficiently and following all applicable local and national codes.
- Must be reliable and customer oriented.
- Must be willing to learn and take direction from Lead Installers.
- Requires some physical labor on a daily basis in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to interact with customers and co-workers on a professional level.
- Must be able to track and keep manager informed of a client’s changing needs and requests.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exhibit professional conduct at all times, whether at the job site or driving company vehicles.
Starting at $15 /hr + overtime.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Overtime Available
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.